Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Vets Suck

My mother is posting a letter that I sent home with my family. I told her to post it and she better do it. I will check when I come home.

Anyway, I am at the veterinarian's office. I am very sick, I have kidney failure. I went to an emergency veterinarian first and they kept me over night. They have taken a lot of blood and umm... Well... My urine. They put plastic tubes in me so that I can pee, which makes my mother happy. Go figure, all I had to do was pee and she smiles with tears in her eyes and rubs my head while saying "You are such a good girl." They put an IV in my right arm and kind of made a cast around it. Then they wrapped it in pretty purple bandage so that it matches my collar. I am sick but pretty. That was very nice of them. My mother came and picked me up and I thought I was going home. My mother told me that I was still to sick to come home so they were "transferring" me to my regular veterinarian. I rode in the car all the way to the veterinarian on my mother's lap wrapped up in my second favorite blanket (I peed all over my favorite). They have poked and prodded me then they stabbed my with a needle and stole my blood. I never believed in vampires before, but I do now. I think they all live in Troutville, Virginia! So anyway, they told me that I have to stay here! I do not want to stay here by my self. If I have to stay Jamesie (brother) should have to stay too! You know, I actually miss him a lot. I am very lonely and I want to go home. Please understand, There are nice people here at the office, but I miss my family. Come to think of it, I am not sure if they are nice or not. They force feed me and wake me up all the time. Not to mention all the prodding and "looking" at me. That part really sucks. Then again, they are letting me sleep in an incubator. I love warm places, like my mothers arms. I guess that the people here are nice, but I miss my home. My grandmother brought me my stuffed mouse, my rabbit pillow, and my favorite towel. It is nice to have a part of my home with me, but it just is not the same.

That is about all I can tell you about what is going on. My mother told me that Oreo asked for prayers for me and I want to say thank you for them. I feel like I am all alone but it helps to know that everyone cares. I will send more information when it happens. For now, know that I am trying to get better and have promised my mother that I would be pleasant (no biting, spitting, clawing, running away, or hiding) to all of the staff here. TTYL Bless be.

7 Comments:

Anonymous David E. Francis said...

Get Well Soon!!!

God Bless You.

Dee

7:46 PM  
Blogger Derby said...

Crystal,

Hope you get better soon. I think it is scary just visiting the VET, you gotta stay there. But hopefully all the poking will help you get bettery.

Hugs and purrs.

Derby

8:09 PM  
Blogger The Meezers said...

Crystal sweet Meezer Lady, please get well soon and try not to be scared and lonely. We are all loving you and purraying for you. You letter made our mommy want to go to Virginia and give you scritches and kisses.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Crystal Queen said...

Thank you to all of you. My Crystal needs all of the help that we can give her. She is my blessing and I would like for her to come back to us. Thx for the prayers! Crystal & Mom

8:26 PM  
Blogger Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

We have all of our paws crossed here for you Crystal.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Mia and Ghost said...

we are keeping our paws crossed & saying our purrayers for you Crystal.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Crystal Queen said...

Thank you all.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home