Thursday, January 12, 2006

Sleeping is important

I am so confused. I am not sure if I should be mad or happy or just sleepy. Let me explain and you can decide for yourself. I admit that am sleeping a lot because I am not as young as I used to be. So my mother wants pictures of me and gets the bright idea to come and wake me up! How dare she. Right?

So I look cute for her but do you think that one was enough? Oh no she keeps me awake for a long time. I show her how patient I can be by standing still and letting her photograph me. More and more shots she takes till finally she rubs my head and say are you sleepy my girl? Well, duh. You woke me up. So I am sitting there and she laid down on the bed and made a spot for me. She hugged me and said thanks then we went back to sleep. So, what do you think. I am going to go with sleepy. That is my normal state. Thank you for listening. Bless be.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers said...

well, that was very rude of her to wake you up, but at least she did hug you after. you're a very beautiful Meezer lady

10:31 PM  
Blogger pandora said...

Mama is always waking us up to take our photographs.....

Maybe I will bite her next time....

pandora

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home