Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Heaven

Hello. I am posting to tell you all that Crystal died today around 1:30 in the afternoon. Her body had begun to shut down causing seizures. We were able to spend about an hour with her. She was very thankful for all of your prayers and support. Although she did not recover, she was able to find peace and be happy. She went to God knowing that she was loved. That is what is important, that she was happy. We are all very sad and are grieving her loss. She was an amazing cat. So much personality and spunk. She was always there when you needed some comfort and love. She was truly a queen around here. When she came to live with us she became a part of the family, as well as a part of my heart, immediately. She was loving and affectionate, when she felt like it. She loved the sunshine and warm grass. She was not just my cat, she was my friend and companion. I pray that her life was happy and content, right up until the end, which was peaceful. I have shed many tears over this loss and I expect I will shed many more. She was special and everyone should know that. I hope that I have been able to allow you to see just how special she was by writing this blog. There will be no more entries except for some pictures that show Crystal as she truly was. So, I hope that you will join us by saying a small prayer for Crystal and letting her hear how much you care. Thank you, goodbye.

19 Comments:

Blogger PrincessMia said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Thank you for sharing your memories of Crystal. God bless. I'll say a purrayer for her.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Oreo said...

You're welcome.

5:55 PM  
Blogger IndyPindy said...

Oh, I am so sorry. Crystal looks like a beautiful cat. I'm sending you prayers and big wet Husky kisses. Although I'm sorry that Crystal is gone, I'm glad she is free of the pain and suffering from her physical body.

Indy

6:19 PM  
Blogger The Meezers said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sure my Ralphie was there at the Rainbow Bridge to take her paw and show her around. She was a beautiful Meezer lady. Thank you so much for sharing her with us. My little Meezers are softly singing sweet songs for her.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Derby said...

Oh my, so sorry for the loss of your sweet Crystal. Our hearts go out to you and we will say purrayers for you.

God Bless You.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Mia and Ghost said...

Amber - our thoughts & purrayers go out for you & your family for the loss of Crystal. I'm sure she is happy now & trying to tell everyone what she wants to do at Rainbow Bridge. Thanks for sharing her with the rest of us through her blog. Mom is crying for you as she helps us type this. Purrs & headbutts....

Mia, Ghost & Jen (AKA Mia & Ghost's Mom)

8:23 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

We are very sorry for your loss. She had a blessed life and you should always remember that. and you were blessed too, with her presence.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Oh man. I am really, truly sorry. I'm glad you got to spend some time with her...and thank you for sharing the pictures. She was absolutely beautiful.

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Beau said...

Mom and I very, very sad over your loss and are saying prayers for you. I want to cry...mmmmmmeeeeeoooooow.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Scrappy said...

We are so sorry for the loss of your crystal. She was a beautiful girl. You are in our thoughts and purrayers.

Badness, Scrappy, Tucker, Daisy S. and Bridgett (the mama)

10:35 PM  
Blogger tammara said...

"She was not just my cat, she was my friend and companion" - this says it all.
~ tammara

11:31 PM  
Blogger hellbenders said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. thank you for sharing your memories and photos of Crystal with us.

12:07 AM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Oh we're all so sorry for your loss, me and Mommy and Grandma and Boni and even Mini. We'll all say prayers for Crystal to be so happy with God over the Rainbow Bridge.

3:31 AM  
Blogger William said...

We're so sorry to hear about Crystal. Even though we only just met her, I bet my sister Sophie is already playing with her.

:-(

9:31 AM  
Blogger Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

What the Earth has lost, Heaven has gained...

9:43 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Mia and Ghost led us here. We're so sorry for your loss. *hugs*

1:56 PM  
Blogger Oscar the Wonder Cat said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your memories and photos of Crystal with us. She was very very special and her memories will live forever. Mum said she would type more but she is crying too much. Thinking of you and definately have you in our purrrays

6:42 PM  
Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Goodbye to your sweet Queen. I wish you much comfort to dry your eyes.

5:44 AM  
Blogger Puff said...

We are sending you purrs and nuzzles too...
Puff & Spot

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home