Thursday, December 22, 2005

The heat is on

I have wonderful news the weather is getting colder. This means that my humans will turn on the heat. I like to spend my days lying beside the heater feeling all warm inside while I sleep. I supervised my mother when she got the heater out. It is one of the portable ones you use if it isn’t to cold. So got it out and plugged it up. I was right there. Why would I be anywhere else? I am warm and happy while I lay there. That is what I call kitty heaven. The only dark spot on my world of warmth is my brother. He is a pain in the tail! He will run down the hall at me as fast as he can go and attack me! He never hurts me but I mean I was SLEEPING. Just because he is up and wants to play does not mean that I do. I object to being housed with such a beast. Maybe I can talk my mother into a tranquilizer for him. Bless be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home